John and Stella Reynolds first began exploring the alternative hair industry while living in South Africa. In 1984, they moved to Vista, California, to launch Jon Renau and share their passion for high-quality hair replacement with the world. Thanks to their entrepreneurial spirit, the world of wearing hair has never been the same. Jon Renau has been a leading manufacturer of wigs, toppers, and more for over 30 years now. Today, this collection continues to deliver both classic and fashion-forward styles, comfortable yet undetectable base designs, and cutting-edge hair solutions for women in all stages of hair loss.
We now partner with Jon Renau for both full and partial coverage solutions. There’s something for everyone in these high-quality collections, whether you’ve experienced total hair loss or simply want a volume boost to enhance your natural hair. Plus, all ready-to-wear hair solutions are available to ship within one business day, so you can enjoy restored hair — and confidence — as quickly as possible.
Full Coverage Wigs
From timeless styles to the latest trends, there’s something for everyone in the five wig collections from Jon Renau.
- The Heat Defiant collection features heat-resistant synthetic wigs you can straighten, curl, and style just like human hair.
- In the SmartLace collection, every strand of synthetic hair is attached by hand to a soft, secure lace that makes it appear as if your new hair is growing naturally from your scalp.
- For the best quality wigs on the market today, explore the SmartLace Human Hair collection, which features the highest grade human hair available, with a smooth, soft lace front both comfortable for extended wear and undetectable to those around you.
- The double-monofilament base design in the Human Hair collection provides a soft cap for all-day comfort, as well as hidden, hand-tied knots and 100% Remy human hair for the most natural appearance.
- You’ll love the comfortable double-monofilament base design and the beautiful, high-quality, synthetic hair in the Mono Top collection.
Each wig in these five collections provides full coverage for total hair loss, while making it easy to attach, style, and remove your hair on a daily basis.
Partial Coverage Toppers
If you’re looking for partial coverage for early-stage hair loss, or simply want a volume boost at your hairline, crown or part, then a solution from one of Jon Renau’s four topper collections may be the perfect fit for you.
- The Top Form collection features clip-ons to provide top-of-head coverage with heat-resistant hair that can be styled alongside your normal hair.
- The Top Style collection has all the advantages of the Top Form collection, but offers a bit more coverage and volume.
- If you’re simply looking to enhance a thinning or widening part, the easiPart collection features clip-on toppers in dozens of colors for an instant boost in volume and thickness along your part.
- Whether you’re In the early stages of hair loss or would like to try the look of bangs without the commitment of a cut, easiFringe is a great way to add volume to your hairline.
Every topper from Jon Renau is easy to attach, style, and remove on a daily basis — you can even use flat irons and curling irons to ensure your clip-on blends seamlessly with your natural, growing hair.