One of the core values that each and every HairDirect employee strives to embody is transparency. In this spirit, we are providing you with an important update regarding HairDirect’s response to the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Wearing hair is a lifetime commitment, so each member of our team is committed to taking every possible step to ensure that there are minimal disruptions to your experience with us and which allows you to live your life with confidence. HairDirect is also committed to showing an abundance of care for the health and well-being of its employees, who in turn, can care for you.
We are taking the following steps to minimize disruption of services:
- Orders in Production: One of our largest facilities is experiencing a slow-down due to the temporary closure within the supply chain (like many companies around the world). We are closely monitoring the orders in this and our facilities. If you are at a critical point of receiving a system, please contact a Hair Replacement Consultant to discuss other options such as a stock system or a wig. We’ll also be reaching out to you if you are on a Standing Order Discount program with a system in production.
- Standing Orders to Production: If a system is scheduled to go into production, we are evaluating if it can move from the normal facility to another facility to minimize disruption. If your system is being moved to another facility, you will receive communication from us.
- Standing Order Discount Payments: Not only is wearing a system a lifetime commitment, but it is also a financial commitment. If you have a system that is in production or waiting to go into production, we will continue to receive payments in order to minimize a large financial impact to you at the time of shipment. We also realize that you may be adversely affected and are happy to discuss options with you. Please contact your Dedicated Hair Replacement Consultant to discuss your payment options.
- Sanitization: In abundance of care, we have asked facilities to sanitize systems before they are shipped to us. In addition, we will do another sanitization before shipping to you.
- Processing Returns:While we continue to process returns, it is taking longer than normal due to adjusted work patterns. There will be a brief delay contacting you.
Lancaster, PA Salon
Our salon has temporarily cancelled appointments in accordance with Pennsylvania and Federal orders. We will contact you to reschedule your appointment once we resume normal business.
Online Store Products and Shipping
HairDirect is your one stop shop, offering the largest selection of hair care and maintenance products, at the best prices. We hope you’ll continue to shop our online store and look for emails from us with special offers. While products are still shipping, there is a delay in packing and shipping.
We’re following federal and state guidelines and mandates to curb the spread of the virus and therefore, have made the decision to have our employees work safely from their homes with necessary employees working in the office on a rotation. You should experience no disruption in the service you receive.
- Employees have laptop computers with all the necessary software, including phone and video conferencing.
- Access to systems used to place and monitor your orders.
- Security software to ensure your privacy and data is protected.
- Normal operating hours are being maintained.
Updates will be available on this page. We also encourage you to stay current by visiting national, state, and local websites.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We truly value your partnership with us and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or we can be of assistance.