Perma Rite #1 Plus Medical Adherent 4oz
Perma Rite #1 Plus is non-irritating, hypoallergenic and waterproof with a 4+ week hold.
Out of Stock. Currently not available to ship.
This item ships for FREE (US only)
How much does it cost?
From $96-$639, we’ve got hair for any budget!
Our Men’s Stocks and Women’s Wig brands offer the latest styles for as little as $96. Custom units for everyone start at $499,
but most customers pay much less! That’s because we offer big savings through our standing ordering discounts.
Learn more about our Custom hair pricing or use our cost calculator.
We guarantee it!
If you find a cheaper price somewhere else on any accessory product in our Store, we'll happily match it.
We'll admit it…we don't want you to shop around. But we know you expect the lowest price. So we do our homework and check
out our competitors every week, regularly adjusting our prices. If you do find a better TOTAL price anywhere else (including taxes, shipping, etc.)
just let us know
and we'll match it, and immediately lower the price in our Store.
Shop with confidence. We’ve already checked out our competitors’ prices!
We know we’re not the only place selling hair, and we expect you to shop around. If you do find a better
TOTAL price (including taxes, shipping, etc.) on the EXACT SAME men’s stock unit or women’s wig,
just let us know
and we'll match it!
Easy Returns Policy
We can ship your hair and accessories just about anywhere.
We ship daily from our US & Worldwide, UK and EU Stores. Shipping fees will vary depending on the weight and delivery speed of your order.
Your country may also charge additional fees or taxes that are out of our control and may be required for delivery.
Learn more and see excluded countries here.
If you're not happy with your order for any reason we'll take it back.
It's that simple. No questions asked and NO RESTOCKING FEES! Whether you’ve just changed your mind, or you tried it and didn’t love it,
we're happy to provide an exchange or refund, even on Men’s Stocks and Women’s Wigs.
Learn about our guarantee here.
Perma Rite #1 Plus Medical Adherent 4oz
Perma Rite #1 Plus is a soft bond adhesive which means it will stay soft and not harden. It is safe for contact with the skin. Perma Rite #1 Plus exceeds all industry standards within the Health Care Industry for quality control and testing (non-sensitizing, non-irritant and hypoallergenic).
Perma Rite #1 Plus is a silicon-based formulation and can be removed with adhesive removing solvents
. Perma Rite #1 Plus is waterproof
after it has been applied and allowed to dry on the scalp. Because of its waterproof characteristics it will last longer and not become gummy. The Perma Rite #1 Plus is formulated with 60% more solids to achieve a more secure hold of your hair system unit.
Applying too much Perma Rite #1 Plus could cause your system to “slip and slide” (more is not better).
This adhesive is very reliable for perimeter bonding when used in conjunction with the appropriate combination of hairpiece tapes
Perma Rite #1 Plus should only be used as a perimeter bond on the PU edge of your system and should not be applied to the lace base material.
Skin test necessary. Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact, flush with water lifting eye lids-Get medical attention. Skin irritation
-Wash thoroughly with water and soap. Inhalation
-Remove to fresh air. Swallowing
-Drink 1-2 glasses of water-induce vomiting, get medical attention.
|Bottle Size||4oz (118ml)
|Hold Time||4+ Weeks
|Shelf Size (Dimensions)||4.5"x1.75"
- Shampoo scalp and hair system with Euro Novelle Shampoo, rinse well. Do not apply conditioner at this time, as it deposits oils on the hair and scalp.
- The hair graft must have at lease ¾” PU on perimeter sections 1, 2, 4 and 6 or full PU base.
- Cut the hair down in the ¾” wide track area to ¼” hair length using an electric foil clipper.
- Using Euro Mudd, exfoliate the scalp to make it completely oil free.
- Wipe PU with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to remove any oil residue that may be present.
- Apply a thin film of Perma Rite #1 on ¼” stubble in the perimeter track area of the scalp.
- Let dry 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly tacky. (To prevent oil transfer, do not touch with fingers.)
- Apply barrier tape using Red Liner Tape around the PU perimeter of sections 1, 2, 4 and 6 of the hair graft. Place a second layer of 3M Transpore Tape on top of the Red Liner Tape with the sticky side down to Red Liner. This will create a neutral bonding surface for Perma Rite #1. The Red Liner Tape ensures the strong hold of the Transpore Tape to the base. Red Liner Tape should never touch human skin.
- Brown Liner Tape is the recommended alternative. Brown Liner Tape may be used alone without Transpore Tape. Brown Liner is more oil resistant than Red Liner and does not break down as quickly; however, Brown Liner is opaque cloth tape that may show through thin PU, such as PU See Thru, Omnilite, Glass Silk, or Thin Skin.
- Apply a light application of Perma Rite #1 to the surface of the Transpore Tape. Allow to dry 10 to 15 minutes before positioning graft. (Do not touch with fingers.)
- Carefully position the hair graft from front to back directly on the prepared area of the track. Apply even pressure to ensure proper fit and secure hold. Proceed with styling.
I wear full lace base wigs, and I only do perimeter bonding. This product is great. I use it with supertape instead of red liner or brown liner, and it got the job done. It didn't budge through heavy sweating during workouts or even wetting around the edges when washing my face or taking a shower. It doesn't have a gummy breakdown effect either when u use it with the tape. I have severe sensitive skin- I actually see a dermatologist for treatment, and this product doesn't irritate my skin. Using it alone will not result to an extended hold time, it will only give 3days to a week, paired with supertape, 3wks no touch ups in between. Clean up is very easy. Definitely the best adhesive I have ever used, but very pricey. It is worth it. It is 10x better NoTape, and all the acrylic glues including Ghost Bond and Ghost Bond XL. Allowing it to dry completely before attaching a lace base is very important.