Sort this thread: Rate this post:
  • jd

Under Venting Help

• Posts 3
    • jd is not online. Last active: 03-20-2019, 8:48 PM
    • Connect
    Can anyone share experience with under venting?  I’m a female who used to wear a system similar to the HD01 with the folded lace front/under venting  and poly perimeter. The front appearance wasn’t exceptional but my lace front system doesn’t look so good after a few days and you can absolutely see the lace front edge in less than a week, requiring lots of touch ups between full system removal.  The under venting at least kept the edge disguised and didn’t require constant touch up.  HD hair tech said more gentleman go with under venting so hoping someone is willing to share their experience and any tips. I seem to remember that clean up with the HD01 was a lot easier and faster than lace too. Thanks. 
  • Chewbacca

Re: Under Venting Help

• Posts 1
    • Chewbacca is not online. Last active: 03-20-2019, 6:40 PM
    • Connect
    Yes I have been using under vent on my units for years and still say that is the way to go if done correctly.  The key is to have a heavy density undervent so that the front hairline is not exposed when wearing your hair up.  If the denisity in the fromt and the under vent is too light in density, the front hairline will show and look poor.  I hope this helps. 
  • jd

Re: Under Venting Help

• Posts 3
    • jd is not online. Last active: 03-20-2019, 8:48 PM
    • Connect
    Very helpful. Thanks so much!
View as RSS news feed in XML