High Definition Hairline is SO VISIBLE! - black knots all over!

Sort this thread: Rate this post:
  • mickey_trolle

High Definition Hairline is SO VISIBLE! - black knots all over!

• Posts 3
    • mickey_trolle@msn.com is not online. Last active: 09-07-2018, 12:24 PM
    • Connect

Hi there,

So the last year the systems I am receiving is becoming worse and worse. Been customer for 5 years or so. Receiving 3 systems every 3 months. But the High Definition Hairline is becoming a big problem. Take a look at the pictures. Does anyone else have these problems?

The knots used to be bleached, but out of a sudden they're not able to do that anymore they say - it really makes no sense that the quality become so bad. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Can anyone recommend a place where you can get a nice hairline?

I am tired of this now, throwing out systems, cause they're damaged and the hairline being more and more visible instead of invisible.

Paying quiet a lot for the best possible product they have, some periods even with 3 systems every 2 months. Don't feel valued as a customer at all. I believe I have the HD24 - http://www.hairdirect.com/hair/systems/full-lace/hd24.aspx

Looking forward to hear what you guys think. 

https://imgur.com/a/p4nxNn0

Can't upload here, cause of some website error - check the link above. 

• HD-Emily

Re: High Definition Hairline is SO VISIBLE! - black knots all over!

• Posts 326
    • HD-Emily is not online. Last active: 09-10-2018, 9:20 AM
    • Connect

Hi dRuIm-

I am so sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your systems. 

Currently, you are being ordered with the ASH4C color off of our standard color ring.  Because this color is darker than a level 7, unfortunately, simply bleaching the knots will not achieve the result you are looking for. To achieve many different colors, our manufacturing facilities must dye the hair. The dye being used on the hair is chosen for colorfastness- so unlike regular hair dye, it can not simply be bleached away. Leaving the bleach on the knots to the point of them becoming invisible is sure to destroy the integrity of the hair, causing massive shedding as the hair breaks off at the knots. So, while it is possible to still bleach the knots on any system darker than a level 7, it is not possible to do so to the common standard of "invisible knots".

Most of our clients who order with darker colors opt to take advantage of the "Recolor Process". This is when lighter hair is ventilated into the base, then recolored from the knot up to match the rest of the system. So rather than starting with dark hair and lightening the knot, we are starting with light hair and making it dark. Unfortunately, we are  not able to perform the recolor process with any of the ASH colors on our color ring as we are not able to achieve a color that matches the rest of the system when we dye the front. 

I do hope that you understand that we do care about you and your concerns- as we do with all of our customers. Since it's my job to advise and assist clients, when I order your systems, I want to make sure that you have all the information you need so that you can form realistic expectations. If you have any questions about this, or think you might be interested in seeing if there are any other colors on the color ring which might work for you that we would be able to re-color- please let me know and I would be happy to help.

Warm Regards-

Emily 

Emily | Hair Replacement Consultant | emily@hairdirect.com

• VickieD

• Posts 193
    • VickieD is not online. Last active: 11-02-2018, 11:50 AM
    • Connect

Emily,

I would be interested in the "Recolor Process" but I have a mixture of 3-4 colors.  Is this possible?  I would LOVE to not see the knots and not have the shedding that comes with bleaching.

Vickie 

• HD-Emily

• Posts 326
    • HD-Emily is not online. Last active: 09-10-2018, 9:20 AM
    • Connect

Hi VickieD-

Thank you for your post! I did take some time to look at your specifications, and unfortunately, you would not be a candidate for the recolor process. 

We only offer recolor for clients who order 8" or less of hair length, and I see that you typically get 16" so sadly we would not be able to provide this service.

Additionally, you are ordered with a blend of three different colors, so you are correct, for that reason as well we would not be able to provide re-color.

Warm Regards-

Emily 

Emily | Hair Replacement Consultant | emily@hairdirect.com

View as RSS news feed in XML