late shipment and almost a month past original shipdate

Sort this thread: Rate this post:
  • hoodoomountain

late shipment and almost a month past original shipdate

• Posts 3
    • hoodoomountain is not online. Last active: 10-14-2018, 6:15 PM
    • Connect
    Im a new customer. I belonged to a hair club that was a little more expensive but were always on time. in 8 years i used them they always delivered on time... Now Im using hair club. the first system I ordered ripped in half after 10 days of use, so Ive been pushing the last system, as they sent 2 in the box, way beyond its normal life... now I look up the estimated date for replacement and it shows 20 days late due to production problems.. this is totally unexceptable and Im ticked. Im going back to my old hair club. the savings is not worth the imbarrasment that Im trying to avoid.... hair club does not care about their customers if they put us thru this with no regard... My rating for hair club is zero.
  • HD-Mary

Re: late shipment and almost a month past original shipdate

• Posts 952
    • HD-Mary is not online. Last active: 03-20-2019, 2:52 PM
    • Connect

Hi hoodoomountain,

I am so sorry to hear of your frustration. We certainly understand a client being upset when there is a delay in receiving their order.

Unfortunately the delay that you are seeing through the online tracking is due to the production facility not properly pushing the order through the stages of production on their end in the computer system only. The actual order has moved through production and is not delayed as indicated through online tracking. This is an issue that has been addressed.

I see that the anticipated ship date for your order was originally May 4, 2018. There was a minimal delay with the order due to a production facility holiday and the date to ship to you has now been updated to May 7, 2018.

I have looked in to your account and see that the base design that you had previously been ordered (disposable HD Thin Skin) has been changed/modified to a more durable base (Micro Skin). This will eliminate the issue that you experienced with the delicate thin skin tearing for you. 

Please let me know if you have any further concerns or questions. 

Mary | Client Service Team Lead | mary@hairdirect.com

• hoodoomountain

Re: late shipment and almost a month past original shipdate.. has slid out more

• Posts 3
    • Connect

ok...the minimal delay in shipping now has slid from May 4 to June 6th... 33 days behind delivery date... 

Customer expectation: On Time Delivery

Minimal Delay: 1 week

Medium Delay: 2 week 

Major Delay:  3 weeks

past 30 days: Major impact to customer 

• 41kare

• Posts 10
    • 41kare is not online. Last active: 01-03-2019, 2:59 PM
    • Connect

I left HD for a few years and just returned. I was told my standing order (2x per year that I pay monthly for) would be delayed "approximately" one month after the stated delivery date.

I'm paying monthly for a unit that was to ship on a specific time.  Yet I was vaguely informed (after having to inquire twice) how long the delay would be. Maybe. 

I really do not understand why HD quotes a two month turn around if they most likely know there will be a substantial delay. Why not just  quote a 90 day turn around and have your customers be pleasantly surprised?

My 27 June delivery is delayed until around 20 July. I'm leaving  on the 26th. There's no definitive answer but they debit my account monthly all the same. If it's a three month turn around perhaps it would be prudent to be upfront. 

• hd-Michelle

• Posts 50
    • hd-Michelle is not online. Last active: 02-12-2019, 11:04 AM
    • Connect

Hi 41kare,

I understand delays are very frustrating and I am so sorry you are having to deal with this issue.  

We normally do not experience systems taking longer than 8-10 weeks for production time or in some cases around 12 weeks. With that being said the systems are hand made overseas and unfortunately delays do happen as much as we try to prevent them.

Please give us a call at 1-800-424-7436 or if you live internationally you can call 717-553-6633 and the first available Hair Replacement Consultant can look into your order to see if we are able to reach out to our production facilities for a ship date. We can also try to have it shipped to you the quickest way possible once it arrives at our facilities. 

Kind Regards,

Michelle  

Michelle | Hair Replacement Consultant | michelleh@hairdirect.com

• hoodoomountain

Re: late shipment and almost a month past original shipdate. Comment on the system that finally arrived.

• Posts 3
    • Connect

Finally arrived...So I need to comment on the systems HD sent. As noted,  I tried thin skin which I discovered is delicate to handle and wear.. So HD's suggestion was to move into the micro skin system. Ive been using this system now for 6 weeks and now have an opinion you really need to share with your customers. First.. thin skin is a very thin, light weight and transparent system its totally undetectable. Moving to a micro skin is comparatable to using light plastic to cardboard. The micro is heavy and very thick poly material the makes a huge lip on the front scalp.. It has to be hidden by bangs or people can see your using a hair system. Its very close to a light hairpiece..The system has a very glossy surface finish which makes adhesive not hold..one really needs to use tape for more frequent changes are needed.. using adhesive with this system is a mistake.. as it dosnt hold more than 4-5 days.. I went from replacing adhesive at 3 weeks to now 5 days.. so Im using alot more glue. The positive is it cleans very easy and the hair loss in time slows down alot.. so you get more time to wear before replacing. HD reps did not explain the difference of these 2 systems... which i wish they would have... You guys are the experts and we really shouldnt have to rely on the HD hard knox learning club.. With 3-4 month delivery times ... we need to be careful on how to order... as it could take 6 months to get back to  a system we like..

Ive already ordered 2 new systems from another company... Going back to a thin system... My quest to find the hair supplier that works best for me is a journey hopefully to end soon..... 

View as RSS news feed in XML