Hair Direct has destroyed my life

Sort this thread: Rate this post:
  • paulmasonuk

Hair Direct has destroyed my life

• Posts 4
    • paulmasonuk is not online. Last active: 10-04-2018, 8:01 PM
    • Connect

I have signed up for the HD skin, 2 systems every 2 months. 

My first order was great and I thought I had found the solution to my hair loss. I had just got used to wearing these systems when I encountered my first major problem,  my latest order has been nearly 2 months late. 

I am a professional, running my own business. For the last 6 weeks I have been totally without a wearable system. I have had to cancel meetings, events, dinners and even a weekend trip away. 

This has been incredibly stressful, to ensure this doesn't happen again I put in an order for 4 systems, so I would always have back-ups. 

I finally received my late order today and the systems are completely wrong. They have sent the wrong base and you can clearly see they have cut the front to fit my template, resulting in a totally unnatural hairline where you can see loops of hair coming out of the base. It seems HD received the system in the wrong base and wrong size, so decided to just cut it and send it out hoping I wouldn't notice. 

I am in the process of selling my business for a life changing sum of money and have a very important meeting in 2 weeks. A very close friend died recently and I have a funeral next week. In addition I have a big holiday coming up. 

Having shaved my head to fit this system I now look totally insane without it and people had got used to my look. Shaving my head totally is not an option due to scars from a bad hair transplant. 

I am not going to be able to attend the meetings, my friends funeral or my upcoming holiday. I feel like my life is being held ransom by HD. Are they not aware how devastating this can be if someone is left without hair? 

I'm now on the edge of a total nervous breakdown, this has literally destroyed my life. I'm seeing my Doctor in the morning to go through this, as it's too much for me to handle right now. 

How on earth can people with normal busy lives put up with this? If the system is wrong you have to wait 2 months MINIMUM for a remake. What do you do in the meantime!? 

• Pellegrino

Re: Hair Direct has destroye

• Posts 42
    • Pellegrino is not online. Last active: 02-18-2019, 5:48 PM
    • Connect

I have a couple of suggestions that might help.

• gaminggolfer

Re: Hair Direct has destroye

• Posts 182
    • gaminggolfer is not online. Last active: 12-14-2018, 5:16 PM
    • Connect
    I feel for ya man, I've been doing this a long time. Email me if you want some suggestions. Gaminggolfer33@outlook.com
  • HD-Mary

Re: Hair Direct has destroyed my life

• Posts 952
    • HD-Mary is not online. Last active: 03-20-2019, 2:52 PM
    • Connect

Hi paulmasonuk,

I am very sorry for your extreme frustration and disappointment. We never want a client to be unhappy or feel that they've been placed in a position of despair. I assure you that we will do everything that we can possibly do to get the situation corrected for you in a timely manner.

I see that there is an appointment scheduled for you and I to speak on Thursday April 26, 2018. Prior to our conversation I will look in to your order to try to determine what could have gone so wrong. The consultant that you spoke to on Tuesday April 24, 2018 has already contacted the production facility requesting ship dates for the 4 systems currently in production. 

Again, I sincerely apologize for your frustration and assure you that we will work diligently to get the situation corrected for you. 

Mary | Client Service Team Lead | mary@hairdirect.com

• gorden.skinner

• Posts 4
    • gorden.skinner is not online. Last active: 01-07-2019, 4:11 PM
    • Connect
    Hair direct has no control over the manufacturer.  Their are certain times of the year  when the factories are shut down. Naturally orders placed during these times will be delayed. It is not.hair Direct's fault. I've experienced such delays and I simply work around it by placing my orders 6-8 weeks prior to the factory shut downs and problem solved. Besides this, HD has excellent customer service and always corrects the problem either by refunding your money or replacing the unit. It's part of the no questions asked satisfaction guarantee.
  • blondie12

• Posts 921
    • blondie12 is not online. Last active: 01-25-2019, 5:55 PM
    • Connect
    Chinese holidays are WELL known by everybody that does business with China.  Holidays are no excuse.  If you are told you will receive a unit by a certain date you should receive it by that date, give or take a week or so.  When the holidays are coming up the hair systems should still be done timely, i.e., they can start them early because they know a holiday is coming up.  This person has been through hell and there is no excuse for it IMO.  I work in the professional field and when I know a holiday is coming I beef up my responsibilities to make sure they are done before the holidays or my vacation.  
View as RSS news feed in XML