Sort this thread: Rate this post:
  • kallenmc

Adding roots

• Las Vegas
    • Posts 4
    • kallenmc is not online. Last active: 10-08-2018, 3:32 PM
    • Connect
    Does anyone have a suggestion to adding roots to a blonde human hair piece to make it look more natural?  I've been using the fill in powders, but it doesn't look as good as I would like for it to.
  • HD-Loretta

Re: Adding roots

• Posts 160
    • HD-Loretta is not online. Last active: 05-23-2018, 9:09 AM
    • Connect

Hello Kallenmc,

We can order with a color process which is called root to tip. This would have the root color be darker with lighter ends.

If you would be interested in learning more about this and how to order please feel free to us a call and any consultant would be happy to explain in more detail.

Thank you and have a great day!  

Loretta | Hair Replacement Consultant | loretta@hairdirect.com

• kallenmc

• Las Vegas
    • Posts 4
    • kallenmc is not online. Last active: 10-08-2018, 3:32 PM
    • Connect
    Thank you so much!  Definitely sounds like something that I would be interested in.  I'll be contacting you soon!
  • melliez

• Posts 94
    • melliez is not online. Last active: 02-25-2019, 1:37 AM
    • Connect
    I wear a very dark hair color. I had been experiencing issues with seeing the "Grids" from the base showing through in my "Part" area. I saw a great tip in another forum. The post said that you can cover the exposed "Grid" by applying your makeup foundation in your natural skin tone to the area using a fine make up brush. In my opinion, this works great! Just use a very light touch and just do a small area at a time. It also lasts much better throughout the day, compared to trying to cover with "Fibers".
  • goldngirl

• Posts 2
    • goldngirl is not online. Last active: 01-15-2019, 1:15 PM
    • Connect
    kallenmc: did you have any luck with ordering the root to tip system? Thanks!
  • megoqt

• Posts 2
    • megoqt is not online. Last active: 01-08-2019, 11:38 AM
    • Connect

when did you guys get the rooted color option?? I have been waiting for this and asked about it last year. I want to get darker roots added! Do you have any pictures or some of the rooted colors that you guys have sent or made, or before and after pics. My fitting kits does not have any video clip with a rooted option for color. I just looked at your current video clips and nothing. Could you help me out with this I wpuod like my next system to be rooted for sure. 

Thanks a lot!  

New to lace 😀

• HD-Hannah

• Posts 206
    • HD-Hannah is not online. Last active: 02-14-2019, 2:59 PM
    • Connect
    Hello Megoqt,

Within the last year we have made a  limited amount of color combinations for root to tip color available. We do not have any photos or videos on our site to be able to show you, but I will follow up with you through email with some additional information!

Kind regards,

Hannah

Hannah | Hair Replacement Consultant | hannah@hairdirect.com

View as RSS news feed in XML