poor system quality and poor customer service

Sort this thread: Rate this post:
  • ttseng

poor system quality and poor customer service

• Posts 1
    • ttseng is not online. Last active: 01-18-2019, 10:40 AM
    • Connect

HD systems quality is poor in general,   use about 6 systems so far from them. complaint first time they did fixed issue so decide to give them another chance but the quality continue to be a issue. last order also very bad, should complaint earlier but part of me inside feel this is the company will not produce good product and not worth to complaint any further better find a new company. 

For some reason , I decide to called them anyway,  how they handle it. make me feel even worse, you can tell if the person on the other side real concern about how you feel. the voice tone of the consultant has very little compassion. ( they want more money to fix the bad product they ship me at first place, ( at this point is not about money anymore--      Note their tone are complete different when they try to sign you up as new customer then when you have issue with product.

customer service aside,  system quality just below par.

• HD-Mary

Re: poor system quality and poor customer service

• Posts 952
    • HD-Mary is online. Last active: 04-25-2019, 7:46 AM
    • Connect

Hi ttseng,

I am very sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with your systems from HairDirect. We never want to hear that a client is not happy with the product or service that they receive.

We have a 30 Day Guarantee that starts the day that you receive an order from HairDirect and want/expect our clients to take advantage of their guarantee. If a system is beyond the 30 Day Guarantee period we still want to work with a client to help to resolve any issues that they have been experiencing so that they don't continue to experience the same issues going forward.

We understand that sometimes a client and consultant do not communicate well together. At HairDirect we offer 13 hair replacement consultants that are available to help clients and to ensure that there is someone available that may be able to provide you with a better customer service experience.  

If there is anything that I or any of the available consultants can help you with please do not hesitate to let us know. 

Mary | Client Service Team Lead | mary@hairdirect.com

• G01deng1rl

• Posts 7
    • G01deng1rl is not online. Last active: 04-18-2019, 12:47 PM
    • Connect
    I completely understand and am in agreement with you. Of the systems I’ve received, I’ve sent at least 3 back. I hate doing it because it means an additional 10 to 12 week wait for a new one. I’ve just received one today and will be returning it because the hair is very coarse. I’ve asked them to please inspect the system before sending it to me, but I don’t believe that is happening. As expensive as they are you’d think the product you receive would be a little bit better. I’d probably be better off going to one of the local wig shops; it least I’d be getting what I paid for. I’ve been looking for another who provides a better quality product. Does anyone have a recommendation? 
  • BigDog78

• Posts 4
    • BigDog78 is not online. Last active: 04-02-2019, 8:23 AM
    • Connect
    I totally agree with you GO1deng1rl.Ive received 4 systems (2- remakes and 2- standing order) in December and out of the 4 systems 2 of them are acceptable and when I emailed my consultant about what I could do she started giving me the spill about synthetic hair is different than normal hair and that maybe Hair Direct isn't the company for me because I've had returned to many systems.My questions is why is 2 of the systems fine and the other 2 are not when there suppose to be the same product?The systems are never consistent in hair density or color.I understand there made by hand but some of the ones I have received are terrible in quality and then some are great,Why is that ? And then when you try to use the 30 day return policy you get criticized for being to picky or unable to be satisfied.I guess it's just take what you get and be happy with it or complain and risk of being removed as customer..
  • Moola

• Posts 458
    • Moola is not online. Last active: 02-21-2019, 10:24 PM
    • Connect
    I only had to send 2 sisters back in several years with HD but I do notice the hair is different than years ago. It is disheartening to read all these complaints about hair quality. I hope HD will make an effort to read what clients are complaining about and making changes to provide better hair quality. 
  • HD-Lisa

• Posts 551
    • HD-Lisa is not online. Last active: 03-13-2019, 12:38 PM
    • Connect

YesBig SmileHi Moola,

I apologize for any hair systems that you have received that you were not happy with due to quality.  I can assure you that we do listen to what our clients say and we also work closely with our production facilities to correct any issues.  Please keep in mind that you may see more posts referring to problems than posts from happy clients. I can assure you we have thousands and thousands of very happy clients.  People who are not happy are more inclined to openly voice their frustrations than those that are happy.  We offer a 30 day warranty so our clients have the opportunity to return anything that they are not happy with.  We stand behind our warranty and our hair systems. Most hair replacement companies do not have a return warranty or offer trained and licensed hair replacement consultants that you can speak with.  We are here for our clients and take pride in what we do. 

In reference to the hair quality compared to years ago, you are correct that the quality is not as good as it was years ago.  This is a world wide issue and has affected all hair replacement companies.  Years ago the culture of the indian people that donated their hair did not allow them to do any processing on their hair.  Today things are different.  Hair that is donated may have already had processing done on it. It is much harder to find unprocessed hair than it was years ago.  

If you are having a problem or not happy with something please call the office or reach out to your Designated Hair Replacement Consultant if you are on the Standing Order. We are here to help you.   

HD Lisa  

Lisa | Hair Replacement Consultant | lisa@hairdirect.com

• Moola

• Posts 458
    • Connect

I appreciate your reply and your explanation of the hair quality. I didn’t realize there was the possibility of it already being processed by the Indian culture. Are you able to get hair from a different culture they would be unprocessed? Why did the Indian culture change to allow processed hair?

Thank You! 

• HD-Lisa

• Posts 551
    • Connect

Hi Moola, 

Most of the hair comes from India and the Asian countries because it is more affordable. The changes with the Indian people processing their hair is most likely due to changes with their culture. Hair purchased from Brazil and Russia can cost thousands of dollars only buy the hair which doesn't include making the hair system.  

Hair extensions and wearing wigs have become very popular over the last decade which has also added to the demand for more hair.  The demand is simply greater than the supply. This has definitely affected the entire hair industry not just HD.  Hair Direct continues to work closely with our production facilities and monitor them with regular visits. We will continue to do everything possible to ensure that we provide our clients with a quality hair system and great customer service.  Please do not hesitate to contact us directly with any questions or concerns you may have. 

Have a great day!

HD Lisa 

• Moola

• Posts 458
    • Connect

Hi Lisa,

I think that I stated that I only sent two systems back in several years with HD. I know the 30 day policy and the good systems that you produce. I also notice many changes recently like products not being available and the hair itself quite different than the past. I have always promoted HD for all that they offer but I also must bring to your attention certain products not available and quality of hair different.I have to voice my concerns because that is the only way you will be aware of things clients are dissatisfied with and make the appropriate changes to rectify it.

• HD-Lisa

• Posts 551
    • Connect

Hi Moola, 

I agree you need to let us know when something is wrong.  It is important that you inform us and we encourage you to reach out to us with any issues or problems. We highly recommend that you get in touch with your Dedicated Hair Replacement Consultant if you have one or reach out to us by phone or email. You are a valued client and we are here to help you.  

HD Lisa 

View as RSS news feed in XML