What I've Learned From Wearing Hair for 15 Years.

Sort this thread: Rate this post:
  • gypsarella

What I've Learned From Wearing Hair for 15 Years.

• Posts 18
    • gypsarella is not online. Last active: 08-15-2018, 8:59 PM
    • Connect

I've been wearing hair for over 15 years.  I first went  through a local salon advertising hair replacement. Years later my stylist opened her own shop and was able to get the exact same quality hair and charge me hundreds less! I learned a lot,especially about the factories in China. The reps who make a lot of money from salon orders have much advice and it's in their best interest to deliver nothing but the best.  I found out the best hair is "double drawn" but it cost more.  Certain online companies advise buying several a year and the units are cheaper.

I've rarely bought more than one a year, but it cost quite a bit more.  I'm still paying less than what you pay for more than 2 systems a year, and I have no stress and always have my hair on time.

I tried Hair Direct once but it was not acceptable when it came and the mistakes were so silly, I just rolled my eyes and sent it back for a refund.  I still buy all my product here because they do have the best.  However, when you read that the same errors, problems, mistakes, etc.have gone on for years and years with humble apologies, doesn't that tell you something? Find a local specialty salon and make sure they deal with quality double drawn hair.  You will pay more but get a much better product with no stress.

What works for me is keeping my new hair on a cushioned stand unless I leave the house.  I wear last year's hair up in a barrette for days I just hang around inside. I wear my hair shoulder length and curled under, with the bangs angle cut and parted to the sides. 

We've got enough to stress with hair loss.  Why not have complete confidence in your supplier?

Good luck to you all! 

• Astovold

Re: What I've Learned From Wearing Hair for 15 Years.

• Posts 4
    • Astovold is not online. Last active: 03-23-2019, 1:39 AM
    • Connect
    Do you mind sharing where your obtaining hair from? Im having my own issues with new costs occurred, and would be open to other options.
  • Moola

Re: What I've Learned From Wearing Hair for 15 Years.

• Posts 458
    • Moola is not online. Last active: 02-21-2019, 10:24 PM
    • Connect
    Never heard of double drawn hair. What exactly is it? Has HD ever considered carrying  it? 
View as RSS news feed in XML