• Connect

Hi All,  

i have been a hair direct customer for over 8 years now

and I’m experiencing lately, specifically this year, a major decline

in the hair quality, and shedding.

They send me the systems almost bald on top now with

a very wide part and very little hair in the frontal, after 2 washes

exactiy which usually means 3 weeks max, the empty part already

gets wider and I find it very hard to wear the unit, I look like I’m balding

with this wide empty part. I’m wearing the HD units which are supposed

to be the most invisible ones and the density is not too heavy.

However my order specification never changed over the last 8 years

the only difference occurred is that they keep sending me the units with less and

less density.. and I never received them in such a way before.

I’m finding it very hard to communicate with them, at first when I commented 

about the hair quality declining, they explained that the hair is not as good as before

and that it  is the way it is.. and we have to accept !!  Okay, accepted to pay the same 

amount of money and receive worse hair quality than before !

Now i’m Complaining about how empty I’m receiving my units, and that they were not that empty

before ! But on  the contrary, they were full and nice, and I keep getting dismissed with my complains

and getting the answer of it is the way it is.. we cannot change that and that I have to accept

receiving empty units that don’t last 1 month because I’m ordering the invisible high definition ones !!! 

Well, that has been my order for 8 years and they were perfect before,  the very thin frontal and wide bald part

is just new !!!! Wondering how they managed to send them all the past 8 years perfectly on top and only  this year

they decided that it should be emptier and I have to accept! 

Anyone experienced something similar to that before ? Also customer service has been

really hard, whenever I complain that there’s somerhing I’m not comfortable with

they don’t help at all, instead they say we cannot change anything and that it is the way it is !!

And I find that really strange !! Sorry for the long post, appreciate any advices on such a problem 

And if you have experience with other bases that  lasts longer than a month and still look natural on top ?

Thank you!   

• HD-Mary

Re: Declining hair quality & empty units

• Posts 946
    • HD-Mary is not online. Last active: 01-18-2019, 1:55 PM
    • Connect

Hi diana30,

I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues in regards to shedding and density. I have looked in to your account so that I could view your order specifications to try to determine if there are requests being made that could be causing the issues you've been experiencing.

I have responded to an email that you sent to your dedicated hair replacement consultant and further addressed the issues that you have experienced and the causes of the changes that you have seen with recent orders. 

After reading the email please respond and let me know if there is anything further that I can address for you.

Mary | Client Service Team Lead | mary@hairdirect.com

View as RSS news feed in XML