Sort this thread: Rate this post:
  • Sandra343

curling iron

• Posts 22
    • Sandra343 is not online. Last active: 09-22-2018, 1:57 PM
    • Connect

Whats the highest temperature on a curling iron to use on human hairpiece?

• blondie12

Re: curling iron

• Posts 920
    • blondie12 is not online. Last active: 11-05-2018, 11:26 AM
    • Connect
    I use the lowest setting on my straightening iron.  All I can say is to use the lowest temperature possible on your iron to achieve the results you want.  Also, using ceramic irons is better for your hair than the metal ones.  
  • HD-Mariah

• Posts 12
    • HD-Mariah is not online. Last active: 01-18-2019, 9:49 AM
    • Connect

Hello Sandra343,

Thank you for your forum post.

We typically suggest to use a straightener or curling iron that has an adjustable temperature setting. We then suggest to use a temperature of 250 or less to keep from damaging the hair.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-800-424-7436 and the first available consultant will be more than happy to help you.

Thank you! 

• Linda lili

• Posts 4
    • Linda lili is not online. Last active: 07-20-2018, 4:57 AM
    • Connect
    Huh?maybe a suitable temperature is enough, do not work with higher temperature
  • rilizjo

• Posts 4
    • rilizjo is not online. Last active: 09-26-2018, 3:16 AM
    • Connect
    I usually use medium temperature on my Helen of Troy curling iron brush. I don't like the lowest because my hair doesn't stay curly all day and highest because it can damage my hair. If you need curling iron with the very high temperature you can read descriptions on this blog https://mystraightener.com/10-best-curling-irons-reviews/ and find best for you. And if you really want to use high temperature never forget about hair protection to don't damage it so much. 

Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.

View as RSS news feed in XML