Sort this thread: Rate this post:
  • jim

temporal hair

• Posts 264
    • jim is not online. Last active: 11-11-2018, 2:45 PM
    • Connect
    Does HD offer full caps with temporal hair (that appears growing out of the scalp)?
  • HD-Hannah

Re: temporal hair

• Posts 206
    • HD-Hannah is not online. Last active: 02-14-2019, 2:59 PM
    • Connect
    Hello Jim,

Yes, we do. It sounds like the base you are referring to is a skin base, which is polyurethane that gives the appearance of a scalp, and the hair is injected or v-looped, depending on the base. We have skin bases with varying degrees of thickness- the HD Thin Skin (the thinnest skin base we offer, however it is only available for top of head size bases, and not available in full caps), the Micro Skin (the base is polyurethane of a medium thickness), and C-Thru Skin (the thickest skin base we offer, as it is polyurethane over a layer of silk).

You can read more about these bases here:  http://www.hairdirect.com/hair/systems/skin-hair-systems.aspx

Kind regards,

Hannah

Hannah | Hair Replacement Consultant | hannah@hairdirect.com

• jim

• Posts 264
    • jim is not online. Last active: 11-11-2018, 2:45 PM
    • Connect
    I have been ordering from HD for several years. I wear a full cap with sideburns but not with temporal hair(think theater pieces). My system(and you can check my specs) is an all lace hollywood design with a graduated frontal hairline. Would I be able to incorporate the temporal hairline(hair appearance coming directly out of scalp) in to my current systems?
  • HD-karenp

• Posts 34
    • HD-karenp is not online. Last active: 02-11-2019, 1:14 PM
    • Connect
    Hello jim,

We do offer different bases that can provide this look.

We would love to help and offer suggestions for you.

To do this, it would be very helpful if you could provide photos of the look you are trying to achieve.

You can send the photos to talk@hairdirect.com and one of the Hair Replacement Consultants will be in touch with you to offer suggestions.

Have a great day!

Karen | Hair Replacement Consultant | karenp@hairdirect.com

View as RSS news feed in XML