Sort this thread: Rate this post:
  • lou98

uk calling

• Posts 3
    • lou98 is not online. Last active: 04-13-2019, 9:19 AM
    • Connect
    Hi, ive orderd at HD22, lace front  have been wearing my hair since november this year after 7 years of Skalp treatment mircopigmentayion looks great but not hear,  so 5 months, under hair . still looking fine if i  change my mind about hear.  i  wear a Skin poly haife cap.   my question  is can i use gost bond on lace  or  is it better to use tap i have not used tap . I do a full bond with gost bond at the moment with gives me about a week  to 8 days before any lift . any help welcome . lou98
  • HD-justine

Re: uk calling

• Posts 19
    • HD-justine is not online. Last active: 09-05-2018, 10:08 AM
    • Connect
    Hi lou98.

Thank you for your post. 

You can definitely use Ghost Bond on a lace base. 

When applying the Ghost Bond to your scalp you want to make sure that it dries clear in between each layer. After the final layer is applied, make sure it dries about 5 to 7 minutes and is clear before applying the system. This will prevent the glue from coming up through the lace onto the hair.

You can also use tape if you would like, it really just depends on your preference. If you would like any help with tape recommendations please feel free to contact us at 1-717-553-6633 and we would be happy to help.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Kind Regards,

Justine

Justine | Hair Replacement Consultant | justine@hairdirect.com

View as RSS news feed in XML