Page 3 of 3 (44 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Reply to this thread
  • HD-Melissa

Re: Any Improvement in Hair Quality

• Posts 273
    • HD-Melissa is not online. Last active: 07-05-2017, 1:48 PM
    • Connect

Hi Vjclinics,

Unfortunately we are unable to find an account with a hair order tied to this user name in our system. Please call 1-800-424-7436 or email talk@hairdirect.com so your dedicated HRC can help.

Thank you! 

Melissa McConnell | Production/Technical Advisor | melissa@hairdirect.com

• 41kare

• Posts 10
    • 41kare is not online. Last active: 01-03-2019, 2:59 PM
    • Connect

I just came back to HD after a several year hiatus & currently not happy I did-my promised delivery date of 27 June now has estimated shipping of 20 July-apparently they're very good at debiting my credit card on time though.

I will probably cancel my next order and go elsewhere.  If there's a continuous delay then be upfront about the lead time-under promise and over deliver is the best policy

• HD-Ellen

• Posts 13
    • HD-Ellen is not online. Last active: 01-09-2019, 10:47 AM
    • Connect

Hi 41kare,

I am so sorry to hear of the frustration you are experiencing.  The online tracking is only an estimate, based on updates from the manufacturer. As they often update multiple steps at one time (rather than step by step), the tracking online can be delayed by more than it actually is.

For more accurate information, you may always give us a call at 1-800-424-7436 or email us. In the meantime, I have reached out to the manufacturer for an accurate ship date for you, and will email you as soon as we receive a response.

Thanks,

Ellen  

Ellen | Hair Replacement Consultant | ellen@hairdirect.com

• 28 days

• Posts 17
    • 28 days is not online. Last active: 01-19-2019, 9:14 AM
    • Connect
    Unfortunately, the quality is getting worse rather than better. That has been my experience in recent years.
  • HD-Mariah

• Posts 12
    • HD-Mariah is not online. Last active: 01-18-2019, 9:49 AM
    • Connect

Hello 28 Days,

Thank you for your post. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing this. We would be more than happy to work with you on finding a solution.

Please feel free to give us a call 1-800-424-7436 and the first consultant will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns.

Warm regards.

• tarun1974

• Posts 4
    • tarun1974@yahoo.com is not online. Last active: 08-04-2018, 5:22 PM
    • Connect

I am a potential new customer, who has already spent money (and a lot of time) on the custom fitting kit. I have only just come across this thread and frankly it has really scared me. How can anyone put up with consistently poor quality hair systems? Even one bad system would ruin months of your life because you would worry every day about how you look.

I am new to systems and still looking for the perfect life-long supplier. And it would be life-long because once I am happy with the product/service/price , what reason would I have to leave?

I was keen to order a system as a test case, but I'm not so sure now.

For those of you experiencing quality issues, are your systems highly customised or different in some way?  

• HD-Breanna

• Posts 8
    • HD-Breanna is not online. Last active: 11-12-2018, 3:08 PM
    • Connect

Hello Tarun,

I can assure you that we take quality very seriously here at HD and stand behind our 30 day guarantee.

I do see that you have been working with Nicole, please feel free to voice any concerns you may have during your appointment, so that we can make you feel more comfortable with your decisions. 

Warm Regards,

Breanna | Hair Replacement Consultant | breanna@hairdirect.com

• fergiesquest

• Posts 71
    • fergiesquest is not online. Last active: 11-27-2018, 5:05 PM
    • Connect

Melissa, I understand what you are saying about hair processing etc, but the "handmade products" that HD represents is less than expectable. The hair systems do last past the 30 warranty period but beyond that HD customers are on there own. My hair systems last 8 weeks, hair becomes brittle and gets thinned out, disappointed to say the least, and I have been wearing hair for 20 + years and followed all the HD guidelines.........simply it is the hair quality and I have 60 % synthetic hair but this also does not last. The cost of these hair systems versus the actual wear time is cost prohibitive, I too am looking for a solution for this problem...........my search for a quality hair systems continues.............

Fergie 

• nearkapil

• Posts 26
    • nearkapil is not online. Last active: 09-25-2018, 6:43 AM
    • Connect

Who else is still continue getting OK to NOT ACCETABLE hair quality?

Mine was one good hair quality system in the last 12-14 but my payment was always on time. I know HD will say - we take quality Seriously. If this is the case, then i can say, quality team is surely not doing anything. total disappointment.

when i get the hair piece, its nice and shiny but after 2 washes, it looks like OLD OLD hair been polished with some chemical to look shiny.

COME ON HD! 

KP

• lacefront

• Posts 17
    • lacefront is not online. Last active: 12-11-2018, 11:13 PM
    • Connect

HD has been a joke lately.  And by lately I mean more than a year.

I have had to send back so many systems I honestly have lost track of how many are back to be redone. They could totally take advantage of me.  But, really, aren't they already?  They charge me full price for terrible terrible product that comes late and often times doesn't even resemble what I've been ordering from them for the past seven years.  

They will say sorry, but that's it. No discount. Just inconvenience and frustration for loyal customers. 

It's a terrible way to run a business.

If anyone researches and finds a better option please let us know. 

• lacefront

• Posts 17
    • lacefront is not online. Last active: 12-11-2018, 11:13 PM
    • Connect

It only gets worse!

Just after making that last post I got a delivery! One of my units that has been redone 3 times! Guess what?  It's going back again!!!!

And guess what?  It's time to be finished with HD!

You could say three strikes, but that's just on this one unit.  There have been many man many strikes.

Does anyone know of another option? 

Please advise.... 

• pr2005

• London, UK
    • Posts 2
    • pr2005 is not online. Last active: 09-04-2018, 4:20 PM
    • Connect
    I’ve been using Honos Hair. I’m on the ultra thin skin but found the hair to be great and their customer service person Blanche to be really responsive. Say Paul R from London sent you. 
  • nearkapil

• Posts 26
    • nearkapil is not online. Last active: 09-25-2018, 6:43 AM
    • Connect
    Tongue Tiedhello, is there anyone else here who tried Honos Hair?

KP

• fergiesquest

• Posts 71
    • fergiesquest is not online. Last active: 11-27-2018, 5:05 PM
    • Connect
    Tarun do your research, for HD hair quality is an issue. Your system will look great during the 30 day warranty, but beyond that good luck. These hair systems do not last the length of time HD suggests...….
Page 3 of 3 (44 items) < Previous 1 2 3
View as RSS news feed in XML