Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2
Reply to this thread
  • HD-Emily

Re: Nothing but problems

• Posts 326
    • HD-Emily is not online. Last active: 09-10-2018, 9:20 AM
    • Connect
    Hi Jerry-
    I'm so sorry to hear that you, too, have experienced some issues. As I had previously stated during our e-mail correspondence, I would be happy to personally inspect your systems before they are shipped to you to ensure better regularity of specifications.

I don't see that you have returned any units in the past four years. If you are dissatisfied with the system you receive, it is very helpful if you are able to return it so that we can inspect and rectify the variations in your specifications. Many repairs and adjustments can be done right here in our Pennsylvania office. We want to help and we really want to get it right! Please don't hesitate to let me know how I can best assist you.

Warm Regards-
    Emily

Emily | Hair Replacement Consultant | emily@hairdirect.com

• carmend

• Posts 41
    • carmend is not online. Last active: 04-13-2018, 6:16 PM
    • Connect
    I agree with the problems at hd. I am an incredibly unhappy customer and have not received a good unit on time in over a year. HD raised prices but has not improved the quality or service. They do not compensate in any way for their monumental errors and only parody the line that ‘it’s been over a month so there’s nothing we can do.’ My latest unit arrived late and with a completely incorrect hairline and I am now waiting another 6-8 weeks for a remake. Meanwhile, I’m wearing a very old unit because my previous unit was such a disaster. It seems they now last only about a month before they fall apart. I understand the need to increase business but what’s been going on recently is absurd and makes very poor business sense. I hope hd gets their act together soon because they are about to lose yet another customer.

Carmen

• HD-Mary

• Posts 952
    • HD-Mary is not online. Last active: 03-22-2019, 1:51 PM
    • Connect

Hi carmend,

I am very sorry for your frustration and assure you that we are working very hard to rectify the issues that you have experienced. We never want any of our clients to be so unhappy and feel that their concerns are not being heard and addressed.

The return service label has been issued to you per our conversation and the remake is in progress at our production facility with a rush status applied.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any further questions or concerns you may have. 

Mary | Client Service Team Lead | mary@hairdirect.com

• lacefront

• Posts 17
    • lacefront is not online. Last active: 12-11-2018, 11:13 PM
    • Connect

I am now sending my latest unit back for a FOURTH time to get the front hairline correct! At what point do we decide enough is enough with this ridiculous company?

All we get are terrible products that come late and have to be sent back over and over and over again.  But we sure as heck get to pay full price.

Who knows of a different option? 

• HD-Emily

• Posts 326
    • HD-Emily is not online. Last active: 09-10-2018, 9:20 AM
    • Connect

Hi Lacefront-

We understand and appreciate your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you having been experiencing this issue. I did take the time this morning to locate your mold and compare it to a piece of "B Contour" tape. The mold itself does match.

I see that you typically correspond with Tonya, and I intend to talk with her when she returns from vacation regarding how this problem can be remedied moving forward.  I am going to suggest moving your orders to a different factory.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else moving forward.

Warm Regards-

Emily 

Emily | Hair Replacement Consultant | emily@hairdirect.com

• ElenaHensley

• Posts 6
    • ElenaHensley is not online. Last active: 09-22-2018, 4:22 AM
    • Connect
    so helpful advice here!
Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML